I can’t believe a whole year has sped by again and it’s time to round up 2014 and make a start with 2015!!
In 2014 there’s been more sewing than ever before and you can see this in some of the photos below- this year’s also been really colourful with bold colours popping up throughout the seasons. Here are my highlights:
- January: Indian Elephant Charms (never blogged)
- February: Crochet Hearts (a work in progress still…)
- March: Dairy Milk Cake (blogged here)
- April: Huggy Bunnies (blogged here)
- May:Reversible scarf (blogged here)
- June: Butterick dress (blogged here)
- July: Britannia Maxi Skirt (blogged here)
- August: Tilly and the Buttons skirt (blogged here)
- September: Say it with bunting (blogged here)
- October: Ghost Pinata (blogged here)
- November: Crochet Lavender Hearts (blogged here)
- December: So Sparkle Snowflake Cupcakes (blogged here)
WordPress helpfully compile an end of year review of your blog so I can also let you know that a New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 7,200 times in 2014. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 6 trips to carry that many people. What a lovely thought to think of all the crafters sharing a train journey together!
The busiest day of the year was 8th May and the most popular post was the Spring Top Sewalong.
The most commented on post was Creating a Knitting Pattern– and I will work on a pattern for that hood as soon as I have time as there seems to be a lot of people out there looking to create something similar.
Visitors came from over 90 countries with the US coming out on top, followed closely by the UK. Other countries included Russia, Australia, India and Brazil!
So thank you to everyone whose been reading my blog so far and here’s to a craft filled 2015- I’m off to a sewing shop now- better start 2015 off in style!